Emergency First-Aid, CPR (1 Day)
Who should attend?
- Any person may attend this course. No prerequisite or pre-course assignment is required.
- If you currently hold a valid Standard(2 day) or Emergency(1 day) First Aid/ CPR certification, that will be expiring in the near future, you may take day 1, for re-certification.
- If your Standard(2 day) or Emergency(1 day) First Aid/ CPR certification is no longer valid (3 years) you will need to take the the applicable course again: no re-certificates allowed on void certifcates.
- First aider roles & responsibilities,concerns & fears
- Emergency scene management
- Spinal & head injuries
- Shock, fainting & unconsciousness
- Bleeding & wounds
- Medical emergencies:
Asthma, Diabetes, Seizures, Allergies
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Sudden cardiovascular arrest & CPR
- AED overview
- Review & scenarios- Day 1 content plus ...
- Review & scenarios
- Two-rescuer CPR (adult)
- Child Resuscitations
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Eye injuries
- Environmental illness & injuries
- Review and scenarios
- Final Quiz Details