Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) defines a supervisor as anyone who “has charge of a workplace or authority over a worker.” This training is designed to help you understand what the OHSA expects from you. These are things you need to know and understand so that you and the people you supervise can be healthy and safe at work today and every day.
Bill 160 is a reform to OHS Act. Per this reform, as of June 2013 it will be required that organizations with 5 or more employees provide this OHS Act training to all their Supervisors.
2. Supervisor Functions
3. Supervisor H&S Awareness Steps
4. Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Internal Responsibility System, Definitions, Duties of Employers Supervisors & Workers, Supervisor & Worker Rights, Penalties & Enforcement
5. Due Diligence
6. OH&S Regulations
7. Other Regulations Overview
8. Company Policies & Procedures
9. Emergency Planning Overview
10. Accident Investigation Overview
11. Next Steps